Monday, April 13, 2009

Author's Note Op-Ed

When I started this paper I was a little confused on what to do. It seemed to me that it was alot like the letter to the editor but I couldn't see how I was going to change that enough to create an entirely different paper. After going through the last class, I realized it could be much more opinionated. I could really put some feeling into the paper rather than avoid biases. I was able to finsh the paper due to some family issues but so far I think I am off to a good start. The next paragraph to come will be about statistics concerning this solution such as the potential cost of a parking garage and how many spots are available to students and faculty. The next after that will be opinions from a student, other than myself, and a faculty member to get a wide range of views. I feel most of my mistakes I make in my papers are in a grammatical sense, so until the paper is completely finished I need some input on that area, as well as advice in other areas.

No comments:

Post a Comment