Monday, January 26, 2009

Communities

When I think about communities I belong to the first one that comes to mind and the most obvious one is being a TCU student. A particular part of TCU that I "belong" to has to do with my job, an intramural referee. Being involved with this has made my time here at TCU very enjoyable at some points and has helped in meeting new people. This also in a way has to do with a second "community" I'm involved in. That would be the major I am pursuing, Kinesiology. Having the major takes me to the Rec Center at least once a day which also allows me to have a reason to be at the Rec Center to workout, when the motivation isn't there.

Another community would be where im from, Richardson, Texas (North Dallas). In high school the one place some of my friends and I always met up was a burger joint called Purdy's. They have some amazing burgers and shakes which we took advantage of many times.

No comments:

Post a Comment