Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Unit 1 Blog- 1/14/09

Hey everyone, my name is Cameron Kinlaw, and I am a sophomore at TCU. Up until this semester I was studying Biology with the intentions of going to med school. I have recently changed my major to Kinesiology with the goal of maybe becoming a physical therapist. I am from Dallas, Texas where most of my family currently resides. I have a twenty-one-year-old brother named Chance and a seventeen-year-old sister named Jordan.
In relation to this class my honest reason for enrolling in this class was solely to receive my sophomore comp credit. I'm hoping that this class can also help me in bettering myself as a writer. Outside of school I don't do much writing, other than the daily texts and emails I send to my friends, teachers, and family members. This sometimes causes me to think less of myself as a writer because of the lack of extensive writing I participate in.
So what has made me into the person I am today? I believe it has been the surroundings I've had throughout my life. The major thing would be where I was raised and the household I grew up in. I was born and raised in Dallas, Texas in a huge family. Although I don't have a ton of brothers and sisters I have nineteen cousins that I see more than some people see their siblings. By having such a close and large family I have developed into a very non-shy person with good family values.
I have have read, understand, and agree to the terms of the course syllabus, which I see as a contract for our course.

No comments:

Post a Comment