Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Body Paragraph Preparations

When I started writing the two body sections for two of my sources i realized something that changed my view on this writing assignment a little, getting a page to two pages wasn't that hard. By realizing this the paper or assignment became a little more enjoyable to write and easier to put ideas together.

Another thing I noticed while writing the initial bodies for these sources was that there are many more articles on this source than i first thought. Just by trying to learn more about the writers or going deeper into the sources I had already obtained, I have found much more information on these first two sources.

After completing these two drafts, so to speak, I know they need some work. One concern I have with them is he length. They are obviously a little short at first glance. I think by sitting down and taking a good look at the story and using the charts I have available more it will shape into a better paper overall.

No comments:

Post a Comment