Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Unit 2 Portfolio Author's Note

The progression of this paper has been long and tedious. Now that I have completed the paper,I feel very strong about the paper as a whole. I made many revisions after all the different workshops we performed in class and with all the revisions I received from my classmates in my group.

In my initial drafts I realized I was drastically lacking in analysis of each of my sources. I also was worried about how I was going to complete eight to ten pages for this paper. By analyzing the sources closer and really trying to find those"hidden meanings" by the different words each author used I extend my paper greatly. Another way I completed the required number of pages was by analyzing more sources. This also gave me a wider range of views on the topic.

Most of my work has been turned in through email. I feel that is the easiest way to ensure I didnt forget anything. To be honest I was a little confused on which documents were which on my computer so I might have included some things that weren't needed. By putting all of the documents together it also give me a sense of accomplishment. Seeing the final project compared to when it started, I can tell how much work I put in to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment