Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Meaning to Community

While observing Dutch's I got the feel of what types of customers they brought in and why they came to this particular place. It has a friendly environment that many people love. This causes many families to go there as a nice homely place where the employees are nice, the food is good, and the prices aren't bad at all. It also appeals to the students at TCU for being a place to hang out with friends and get a cheap meal, which is something every college student looks for.

3 comments:

  1. I love the way you got your point across. Its short, simple, and correct! Your observation seems right on track (or atleast on my opinion) and Dutch's was a great place to observe, especially from a college students perspective. good job...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you observed the different audiences at Dutch's and how you explained why Dutch's appeals to them. I think you have made some great observations. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree that this place gets a large college crowd because Dutch's pulls a lot of my friends in. It has a small, but good menu with good shakes as well. I would notice the times and days that they have/run specials as it might change the crowd quite a bit. Otherwise good observations.

    ReplyDelete